Our Board of Directors
Mr. Israel K Zemburuka
Mr. Reino Ihemba
Mrs. Jeniphar Gatsi Mallet
Co – Founder
Mrs. Grace N. Mundia
Ms. Abigail Bachopi
Founder & Secretary
Mrs. Naty Paulo Mbaiwa
To restore hope, joy and dignity and bring socio-economic stability to families affected and infected by HIV/AIDS through empowerment and capacity building programs.
We provide educational programs and teach skills to help generate income that are in line with “life skills” training.
- To strengthen the capacity of families and communities by establishing and operating multipurpose centres in the informal settlements with a day care centre, after school programmes, informational centre, life skills training and counseling.
- To assist the caregivers of orphans and vulnerable children through life skills training, parental guidance and provision of basic needs.
- To assist the youth to seek youth oriented solutions to problems brought about by the HIV/AIDS pandemic by organizing peer discussions for the youth.
- To encourage prevention of HIV infection amongst the youth through the establishment of parental support groups where training & information sharing will be done.
- To equip the community to support and care for orphans and vulnerable children within their own communities by empowering community volunteers through training programmes.
- To promote positive living amongst children affected and infected by HIV/AIDS through provision of psychosocial support to them and their relatives.